Accredition - Questions answered
1. Confidence through ensuring consistently high standards of Business Conduct
2. Essential tool for decision making and risk management.
3. Save time and money by selecting an accredited (and therefore competent) supplier.
4. Objective proof that partners have the competence to comply with best practice.
5. Formal HANSE communications, reliable offering (executive partner-based cooperation)
Accreditation is required to demonstrate conformance with the business- and banking standards (Basel III + IV), and requirements of laws.
Proceed to Licensing
A. ALL business transactions require principally Assessment (Accreditation Part 1.1)
B. HANSE does not issue any offers or purchase requests to non-accredited clients